Other Business Filings and Matters

At Contractors Licensing Center we know there are other filings that are required for you to legally operate your business. We are ready to assist you with ensuring that all required business filings are done correctly. These include:

  • Obtaining your Employer Identification Number (EIN) through the Federal Government
  • Registering with the Franchise Tax Board and Board of Equalization
  • Registering with the Employment Development Department (EDD)
  • Assisting with the filing of Minority Business, Disabled Veteran Business or as a Certified Small Business with the State of California
  • Other Business Filings – From determining what type of corporation you want to be (a C or S Corporation), conducting legal board of director meetings to filing the annual corporate minutes and much more, we are here to help you!
  • We have access to all forms and can assist you to complete them properly

Call us for a quote: (916) 451-1114

Web Design by BKB Design Group, Sacramento, CA.